Calvary Chapel Chino Valley requires that all couples requesting to be married by one of our Ministers have as prerequisites:
1. Submit a completed premarital packet
2. Meet with one of our Ministers for a brief interview prior to being accepted into a premarital class
3. Complete the 6-week premarital class
4. Received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
5. Regularly attend Calvary Chapel Chino Valley and consider this their home fellowship
6. Agree to “no alcohol” at your wedding reception
Please Note: Performance of marriage ceremonies is an accommodation to the fellowship, NOT an obligation. It is understood that entering into pre-marital classes is NOT an agreement of approval to be married here. After completion of all six classes, and only AFTER, will permission be given by a Minister to be married at CCCV. Premarital classes are offered three times a year in the spring, summer and fall.
Calvary Chapel is NOT obligated to meet any wedding date set prior to classes.
We have additional information about weddings at Calvary Chapel Chino Valley, If you are interested, please contact the church office at (909) 464-8255 and ask for the wedding secretary.