Couples’ Ministry has several events each year to strengthen Couples’ relationships.
Date Night: Throughout the year, Couples’ Ministry gathers together for date nights.
In February, we had our annual Valentine’s Banquet. Click here to see photos from our Valentine’s Day Banquet.
In 2012, we had the following events:
- Couples’ Valentine’s Dinner at The Veranda at Green River Golf Club in Corona with Mike MacIntosh
- An evening beach fellowship at Huntington Beach
- Fellowship/Game night in the Banquet Hall
- Couples’ Retreat at the Renassiance Esmeralda in Palm Desert
- Summer Movie Night outside in the Courtyard
- “A Christmas Carol” Play at the Glendale Centre Theatre
In the past, we have gone to plays, movies, Angels baseball games, bowling, game nights, and we have a yearly Valentine’s Banquet. And the couples have been to Hawaii for a getaway.
Couples’ Retreat: Once a year in the summer, we get away for a weekend at a resort with our spouses. We enjoy teachings from our own Pastor David & various guest pastors. Couples attend workshops on topics such as communication, devotions, intimacy, finances, raising children and grandparenting.
Couples’ Conferences: We occasionally host a conference here at our fellowship for couples. In 2010, we had “Love and Respect” Conference with Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. This was a two-day conference focusing on communication between a husband and his wife.