Wednesday -- April 23, 2014


The Missions Ministry at Calvary Chapel Chino Valley exists to fulfill the Great Commission given to the Church to, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19). It is our desire to provide the Body of Christ with a variety of opportunities to experience God while using them to reach the world around them, locally, nationally and internationally.

The Missions Ministry includes opportunities to minister at local outreaches, day trips, weekend trips, short term missions trips, times of fellowship and discipleship. Additionally, we will pray for and encourage individuals and families who hear the call to “Go.”

Monthly Prayer Meeting

Join us for our next Mission’s Prayer and Update meeting! Meetings are held once a month on the first Sunday of the month, after 3rd service, in room 305 (upstairs above the bookstore). These meetings include updates on the missionaries that we support abroad as well sister churches in the Unites States that have come out of our church. There is a time of prayer on behalf of these brothers and sister in the ministry. Upcoming missions trips and outreaches are also discussed and lifted up in prayer at these meetings! Let us be like Christ as we live out Missions!

Pomona Outreach

Join us every month as the Mission’s Ministry meets in Pomona to minister to and serve those less fortunate. We get the blessed opportunity to evangelize, feed and clothe the homeless, as share the love of Jesus with the people of Pomona. Set this time aside to love and bring hope to our neighboring community.
Place: Pomona Valley Christian Center, 1006 S. Garey Ave., Pomona.
Time: The last Saturday of every month.
Bring: a loving heart ready to serve and share the gospel.




Prayer Cards
Prayer Cards for the Missionary families are available at the Missions Window in the Gazebo and at our Mission Wall inside the Sanctuary at the North entrance.

Passport Information
All mission trips to foreign countries require a valid passport.

Please Note: Children under age 16 will be able to continue crossing land and sea borders using only a U.S. birth certificate (or other form of U.S. citizenship such as a naturalization certificate.). The original birth certificate or a copy may be used.