New Believer Classes are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm.
- Where did sin come from? Did God create evil?
- Have all my sins truly been forgiven? How can I be sure?
- Why was I created and what’s the purpose for my life?
- Can I be sure of my salvation, or can I lose it?
- Now that I’m a Christian what should I expect?
- Is the Bible truly relevant to my life today?
- Can the Bible be 100% trustworthy? How can I be sure?
- Is there a real Heaven, hell, devil, demons, angels?
- Who is Jesus? Who is the Holy Spirit? What is the Trinity?
- What is spiritual warfare and how do I use the Armor of God?
- What is the baptism of the Holy Spirit and how do I get it?
- What are spiritual gifts and do I have any?
- What is justification, sanctification and glorification?
- How do the 4 pillars help me (Word, Worship, Withness & Witness)?
- What is the Rapture, Tribulation, End Times and 2nd Coming of Jesus?
- Learn how to: deal with trials, testing and temptations.
- Learn how to: resist and conquer temptation/the flesh.
- Learn how to: do personal/family devotions & study the Bible.
For answers to these questions and many more, come to the Sure Foundation Class where you’ll learn “What you believe,” and, “Why you believe it” with Scriptural support for all that we teach. All classes are free and childcare is provided.
Tuesdays (rm. 523, upstairs children’s bldg.) or Thursdays (rm. 304, above bookstore) at 7:00 pm.
1 Cor. 3:11 “For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”