Special Events Ministry
Next Meeting –April 28, 2013 after 3rd service (1:15pm) in room 521.
- Come if you would like more information about the ministry.
- Come if you would like to serve at the May 18th Women’s Breakfast.
The Special Events Ministry is not only a ministry that serves the ladies of our fellowship at women’s events, we also have the benefit of enjoying the fellowship and fun that comes with serving alongside our sisters in the Lord.
- Encourage each other to use and develop the gifts God has given us.
- Welcome those who enter our doors with the Love of Christ Jesus
- Encourage each other to stir up fellowship, minister one to another and have fun serving the Lord!
What we do:
- Set up and tear down
- Prepare food & beverages
- Serve tables
- Make centerpieces
- Make sure all is ready for special events
Join the fun! Meet new friends! Contact Charis Women’s Ministry @ 909-464-8255 x273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.