Vision & Mission Statement:
The purpose of our Children’s Ministry here at CCCV, is to build the foundations of children’s Christianity by providing good examples, teaching, and events in a safe environment. Colossians 2:6-7: As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
We, the servants of the Children’s Ministry, have a vision to build the foundations of children’s Christianity.
- We desire to give them a lasting thirst for God and His Word at a young age.
- We desire to provide them with positive role models after whom they can model their own lives.
- We have a desire to give them enduring good memories through the teachings we give, the worship and prayers we offer, the outreaches we have, and the activities we provide.
Mission: To “Build”:
We have a vision to build up leaders to love, model Christ-like behavior, and teach the children of this church. Ultimately, it is our hope that our leaders imitate Christ (1 Cor. 11:1), and the children then imitate the leaders.
We have a vision to build curriculum that teaches children God’s Word verse-by-verse, in a clear and understandable way. We also desire to complement all studies with craft, questions, and puzzles depending on age of child
We have a vision to build relationships among our children and also their leaders through events, such as VBS, Lock-ins, Movie Nights, BLAST days and other activities that are:
- Themed- to establish the portion of Bible that we are teaching on
- Fun- to build good memories
- Build Accountability- that the children would build lasting friendships
- Word – Teach the Word of God to all children.
- Worship – Exalt the Lord through praise and worship.
- Withness – Support the fellowship of the body of believers with love to the children through on-campus events.
- Witness – Equip the children to serve God and family.
Children’s Ministry Mascot: S.A.L. and it is an acronym for Study And Learn. His mission is to encourage the kids to study and learn the Word of God!
Join the Team:
It takes many servants to minister to the children every time they are on campus. There are several areas within our Children’s Ministry that servants are needed; some positions are serving directly with the children and others are behind-the scenes. Listed below are the areas that servants are needed within our Children’s Ministry. Please pray about how you might be involved in making a difference in the lives of our children here at CCCV.
- Infant and Pre-K
- Primary and Route 456
- Special Needs
- T.E.A.M. Facilitators (Teens Engaged in A Ministry)
- Curriculum and Craft Development
- Children’s Ministry Worship
- Resource Room
- Children’s Ministry Office
- Graphics and Creative Arts
- Mural & Painting Artists
- Special Events Team
- Complete a 4-page ministry application. Click below:
- Attend CCCV for at least six months & attend Pastor David’s teaching at least once a week.
- Attend the Orientation & Training Class provided by the Children’s Ministry.
Are you interested in serving in the Children’s Ministry? Fill out a ministry application HERE and we will contact you!