CCCV CHURCH VISION
Calvary Chapel Chino Valley (CCCV) has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our desire is to know Christ, and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
The vision of CCCV is to teach the Word of God in such a way that its message can be applied to an individual’s life, leading that person to greater maturity in Christ.
The purpose of Kids Under Konstruction is to build the foundations of children’s Christianity by providing good examples, teaching, and events in a safe environment. Colossians 6,7 “As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with Thanksgiving”
We, the servants of Kids under Konstruction, have a vision to build the foundations of children’s Christianity.
- We desire to give them a lasting thirst for God and His Word at a young age.
- We desire to provide them with positive role models after whom they can model their own lives.
- We have a desire to give them enduring good memories through the teachings we give, the worship and
prayers we offer, the outreaches we have, and the activities we provide.
We have a vision to build up leaders to love, model Christ-like behavior, and teach the children of this church. Ultimately, it is our hope that our leaders imitate Christ (1 Cor. 11:1), and then children then imitate the leaders. It is our vision that these leaders will attend In His Service, Orientation, and other leadership training courses to be equipped.
- Our goal is to have a Teacher and a Helper in every classroom.
We have a vision to build curriculum that teaches children God’s Word verse-by-verse, in a clear and understandable way. We also desire to complement all studies with craft, questions, and puzzles depending on age of child.
We have a vision to build relationships among our children and also their leaders through events, such as VBS, Lock-ins, and other activities that are:
- Themed- to establish the portion of Bible that we are teaching on
- Fun- to build good memories
- Accountability- that the children would build lasting friendships
We have a vision to build the children’s relationship with the Lord by: Serving in age appropriate ministry such as T.E.A.M and CM Worship
- Our goal is to give opportunities to the children in other areas of ministry such as; Character Graphics (CG), Sound, and
Video Ministry’s. This will benefit CCCV as a whole
We have a vision to build up parents by challenging them in their faith and by allowing them to hear the Word of God taught during service times.
- This year we desire to start a Parent’s Meeting
- And Parenting Classes
Word – Teach the Word of God to all children.
Worship – Exalt the Lord through praise and worship.
Withness – Support the fellowship of the body of believers with love to the children.
Witness – Equip the children to serve God and family.
Children’s Ministry Mascot:
which is an acronym for Study And Learn. His mission;
Encourage kids to Study And Learn the Word of God!