Our next Orientation classes will be March 17th & 20th during evening service for those who have a desire to serve the Lord in the Children’s Ministry. You only need to attend one class to get started! Mark your calendar!
Worship servants for the Children’s Ministry are needed. If you have a heart for kids and would like to lead our kids in worship, please sign up today in the Children’s Ministry Office. There is a need for those who can play guitar and/or sing along with doing the hand motions for the children’s songs. Teams of adults and teens travel from room to room leading our children in Worship for every service. We have those that play guitar, those that do hand signals and they all sing together to praise the Lord! Pick up a ministry application and sign up today!
The areas of Children’s Ministry that you can be involved in are:
- Nursery ~ Do you love holding, rocking, and caring for babies?
- Pre K ~ Do you have energy and love to play with toddlers?
- Primary ~ Kindergarten through 6th grade kids are full of questions and love hearing of God’s love and goodness. You can be the one to love and train them in the things of God.
- Children’s Ministry Office ~ Are your organized? Do you have great communication & administrative skills? We can use you in our office!
- Curriculum Writing Team ~ Are you gifted in writing and expounding on God’s Word? We write all our children’s curriculum and could use gifted writers, editors, typists & proof-readers.
- Resource Room ~ Are you organized and task-orientated? The resource room is where you can put your skills to work! Here you use various copy machines, laminating, binding, and office machines to help our teachers in the classroom.
- Special Needs Classroom ~ The children of our Special Needs Class need you to love them and share Jesus with them through His Word in practical ways.
- Children’s Worship Teams ~ Are you musically inclined? Do you love sharing God’s Word through music and song? We can use you! You do not need to play an instrument, but it is helpful.
- God Squad Teacher ~ No prepwork is required, just a time to spend time with and supervise preschool and elementary kids whose parents are serving or have already attended a service.
- New Believer Follow Up Team ~ “You will meet with 2nd-6th graders who have just made a first-time commitment to Christ. This is a special time where you can invest in the kids’ spiritual growth!
- Registration and Security Team ~ Do you love to meet people and make them feel safe and secure? You will welcome and greet new families, register kids into their classrooms, and generally patrol the halls and buildings to make sure all children are safe and secure in our care.
- Nursery Cleaning Team ~ You would serve by cleaning and disinfecting toys and equipment in the nursery. Your commitment would be two or three times per month.
- Puppet Ministry ~ The Puppet Ministry is in need of creative people who have a heart to share the gospel in a creative way that engages the children and draws their interest.
- Graphics Team ~ Are you creative? Do you love to paint? We have a graphics team that goes into each classroom and paints and creates special graphics on the walls to inspire our little ones.
Serve in The Children’s Ministry & use your gifts & talents to make a difference in the life of a child!
Our next Orientation class will be:
October 3rd & 10th, 2012
November 25th & Dec. 2nd, 2012
Meet in room #523. All your questions will be answered. This Class will cover:
- Welcome from Pastor David
- Vision of the Ministry
- Requirements to serve
- Overview of Ministry Areas
- Completing a Ministry Application
Looking for servants that have a few hours or days during the week to help paint some of our Children’s Ministry Classrooms! Sign up today in the Children’s Ministry Office.