Our Special Needs class has an opportunity available for you to serve on Sunday mornings during 1st, 2nd & 3rd service. If you feel called to minister the love of our Lord to these special children, please sign-up in the Children’s Ministry office. If you do not have a current ministry application on file, you can pick one up at the same time you sign up to serve.
To get involved in any area of the Children’s Ministry, click HERE to complete a ministry application today!
The areas of Children’s Ministry that you can be involved in are:
- Nursery ~ Do you love holding, rocking, and caring for babies?
- Pre K ~ Do you have energy and love to play with toddlers?
- Primary ~ Kindergarten through 6th grade kids are full of questions and love hearing of God’s love and goodness. You can be the one to love and train them in the things of God.
- Children’s Ministry Office ~ Are you organized? Do you have great communication & administrative skills? We can use you in our office!
- Curriculum Writing Team ~ Are you gifted in writing and expounding on God’s Word? We write all our children’s curriculum and could use gifted writers, editors, typists & proof-readers.
- Resource Room ~ Are you organized and task-orientated? The resource room is where you can put your skills to work! Here you use various copy machines, laminating, binding, and office machines to help our teachers in the classroom.
- Special Needs Classroom ~ The children of our Special Needs Class need you to love them and share Jesus with them through His Word in practical ways.
- Children’s Worship Teams ~ Are you musically inclined? Do you love sharing God’s Word through music and song? We can use you! You do not need to play an instrument, but it is helpful.
- God Squad Teacher ~ No prep-work is required, just a time to spend time with and supervise preschool and elementary kids whose parents are serving or have already attended a service.
- New Believer Follow-Up Team ~ You will meet with 2nd-6th graders who have just made a first-time commitment to Christ. This is a special time where you can invest in the kids’ spiritual growth!
- Registration Team ~ Do you love to meet people and make them feel safe and secure? You will welcome and greet new families, register kids into their classrooms, and generally patrol the halls and buildings to make sure all children are safe and secure in our care.
- Nursery Cleaning Team ~ You would serve by cleaning and disinfecting toys and equipment in the nursery. Your commitment would be two or three times per month.
- Puppet Ministry ~ The Puppet Ministry is in need of creative people who have a heart to share the gospel in a creative way that engages the children and draws their interest.
- Graphics Team ~ Are you creative? Do you love to paint? We have a graphics team that goes into each classroom and paints and creates special graphics on the walls to inspire our little ones.
Serve in The Children’s Ministry & use your gifts & talents to make a difference in the life of a child!
Next Orientation Class: Sunday, Feb. 8th during 3rd service in room 405 or Wednesday, Feb. 11th during 7pm service in room 405. All your questions will be answered. This class will cover:
- Welcome from Pastor David
- Vision of the Ministry
- Requirements to serve
- Overview of Ministry Areas
- Completing a Ministry Application