Couples, join us for our Couples’ Study small groups this fall! We meet at 7pm on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month beginning September 16th through May 5th.
This study is open to engaged and married couples. We will be going through the book ‘Marriage on the Rock’ by Jimmy Evans. He discusses practical real-life challenges and offers easy-to-understand solutions even if you are the only one willing to work on the relationship.
The cost is $25 (non-refundable) per couple. You may register online through September 11th. Childcare is not provided.
While many people desperately want a marriage that works, fewer of them really believe they can experience success. In this book, leading marriage expert Jimmy Evans discusses practical real-life challenges and offers easy solutions on how to have a healthy and thriving marriage. Whether you’ve been married for years or are just preparing for the journey, Marriage on the Rock is the essential resource that will transform your relationship.
This book will teach you:
• Why no person can meet your deepest needs
• How to make marriage a top priority
• How to understand and meet your spouse’s needs
• The different ways men and women communicate
• How to achieve maximum sexual satisfaction
• Skills for raising great kids even in a blended family