RE-OPENING of CCCV:
Per the Governor’s recent announcement on the re-opening of churches and adhering to CDC guidelines:
We are excited to announce that we will begin having in-person services:
Sundays at 8:30am and 10:45am | Main Sanctuary
ASL Interpretation available at 8:30am for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Spanish Service at 10:45am | Chapel
Wednesdays at 7pm in the Main Sanctuary
ASL Interpretation available
JR. HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL
Sundays at 8:30am and 10:45am, and Wednesdays at 7pm
Kids Ministry classrooms will reopen Sunday, July 5th for all ages and grades. Kids Ministry will be available for all regular service times. Check out our Campus Map for an update with temporary KidCheck check-in and classroom drop-off and pick-up lines to help maintain social distancing. You can also check out our Policies and Procedures that have been updated to assist with social distancing guidelines.
We are recommending that all CDC guidelines be practiced.
We are asking that everyone attending service maintain 6-feet social distancing.
- Due to limited seating in the Sanctuary, you may be seated in overflow areas. Please follow the directions of our ushers.
- Families may sit together. The number of persons allowed in a room will be limited. Once a room is “full”, you will be directed to an optional “overflow” room. Outdoor patios will also be available with chairs properly distanced.
- Every other section of pews and rows of chairs will be marked with “Closed” signs. Please do not sit in these areas.
- Restrooms will be available for use. Please wash your hands after every use and on a regular basis
- Offering buckets will not be circulated during service. Additional Agape (offering) boxes will be available in the foyers and located throughout campus for your convenience. Giving Kiosks are located in the foyers and on-line giving is another option.
- At the conclusion of services, the side doors located to each side of the stage area will be available, as exits, for those sitting in the first section of pews. Persons in the middle section pews may exit through the side or rear doors. Persons in the rows in the back of the sanctuary, may exit through the rear doors.
- Please do not congregate in the foyers or on campus at the conclusion of services as we will have a team that will be sanitizing rooms, bathrooms and high-touch surfaces. During the cleaning process, entrance doors will remain closed. Please wait to be instructed to enter.
- For now, Bibles will not be available in the Sanctuary pews and paper Bulletins will not be distributed.
- Water fountains will not be available The Café will be closed.
- The Chapel Store will be open subject to a limited number of customers at a time. A wait-line will be formed outside with appropriate distancing.
Please be mindful that some may not be comfortable with handshaking, embracing, or touching anyone outside of their personal household. Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been made available in all foyers and throughout our campus.
If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and seek medical attention.
- For older adults (65 and above) and people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions (not limited to heart conditions, lung disease, severe obesity, diabetes, kidney and liver disease), ill or not feeling well, we ask that you remain at home and view the services on-line.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wearing of face masks is optional. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring one with you for your personal use.
- Please do not attend service if you have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 21 days.
This pandemic has proven to be ever-changing, so we need to remain flexible. We will continue to update you through our Church Website, Facebook, and Instagram.