We are now accepting applications for a Website/App Developer who will execute and manage day-to-day functions of the church website, supporting sites, and church app. The Developer will collaborate with additional staff members to strategize and implement new concepts, designs, and features.
The CCCV Website/App Developer will execute and manage day-to-day functions of the CCCV website, supporting sites, and church app. The Developer will collaborate with additional staff members to strategize and implement new concepts, designs, and features.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Upload all new website and church app content.
• Maintain and improve existing website and app.
• Assist in planning new site designs, working from WordPress templates.
• Ensure website functionality across desktop and mobile platforms.
• Frequent testing and debugging.
• Register sites with search engines by use of proper SEO.
• Gather analytics and prepare statistic reports.
• Experience with WordPress and Plugins
• Ability to format graphics for web/app use
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Computer hardware/software troubleshooting skills
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Ability to clearly translate technical jargon to staff members
Education and Training
Any combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background would include work experience with Front End development. High School Diploma Required, minimum Associates Degree preferred.
20-25 hours per week, part time.