Tamale season is here and will begin November 1st! In light of this unique season, we are taking precautions and doing things a little differently this year. You will have your choice of beef, chicken, pork, and chili cheese tamales.
Here are some important guidelines to know before placing your order:
- All sales for our tamales must be placed online as in-person sales will not be available.
- Payment is due when placing your order online.
- Orders should be placed at least one week prior to the date desired for pick up.
- To ensure that we are handling the tamales less, we will only be offering tamale quantities in half or whole dozens. We apologize that we will not be offering a mixed dozen option this year.
- Orders are to be picked up after service on the designated Sunday of your choice. If you are unable to pick up your tamales, please arrange for someone else to pick them up for you. We will not be able to hold them for you to pick up at a later date.
All proceeds will go towards our Jr. High and High School youth ministries to help offset costs on upcoming camps, events, and projects. Show your support for our youth by preordering some delicious tamales this season.
November – December
$12 – half dozen
$22 full dozen